9 COOKIES POLICY
Like other websites, www.filantropstore.com (the "Website") uses a technology called cookies to collect information about your use of the Website. We inform you that we may use them on your computer provided that you have given your consent, except in cases where they are necessary for navigation on the Website.
The use of different cookies allows us to distinguish you from other users, to know what you have purchased, to provide you with a better experience using them and to identify problems in improving our Website. In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and treatment of cookies.
9.1 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal equipment in order to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Unless you have configured your browser to disable them, our system will use them as long as you visit our Website.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: Treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its various functions, such as, for example, to change the process of purchasing an item.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, the language or type of browser through which the user connects to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Through this website or through third parties, they allow you to manage the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website.
- Session Cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses our Website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which provides the service requested. They store information on the behaviour of visitors obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits. - Own Cookies: Sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best performance of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies may be set. They are those established by a different domain of our Web Site. On our website we use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a Google web analysis tool that allows us to know how users of our website interact.
In the event that you continue to browse our Website, you consent to the use of the above-mentioned cookies for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this policy. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser. Please refer to your browser's instructions and manuals for more information.
9.3 DISABLING AND BLOCKING
Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject cookies, you may still be able to use our Website, but you may experience difficulties regarding the navigability and operability of the Website and may not be able to access certain functionalities (e.g. Save shopping cart from session to session). Thus, deactivation may result in limited use of some of the Website's services and therefore less satisfactory experience.